Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and Answer from our global users.
To open account on Capital Trade Global,
- Visit our website www.capitaltradeglobal.com
- Click on Register from the website menu
- Fill in your credentials as requested and click on the Register button
- Active your account from the activation link sent to your email
- Login to your dashboard using your username and password.
For more tips on how to create an account, contact our customer support.
- For Live Investment accounts, we need at least two documents to accept you as an individual client:
- Proof of Identification – current (not expired) coloured scanned copy (in PDF or JPG format) of your passport. If no valid passport is available, please upload a similar identification document bearing your photo such as National ID card or Driving licence. Please ensure that documents provided are valid, and your name and physical address MUST be clearly displayed.
Important Note: The name on the Proof of Identification document must match the name on the Proof of Address document.
You can conveniently upload your documents directly from your Capital Trade account area; alternatively you can also scan them and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your documents will be checked by the verifications department within 48 hours. Kindly note, any deposits will be credited to the account only after your documents have been approved and your account area is fully activated.
- The minimum initial deposit depends on the Investment plan selected. Please click here to view all our Investment plans and the minimum initial deposit for each.
- Login to your Capital Trade dashboard,
- From the dashbaord menu, click on Deposit
- On the deposit page, enter the amount you wish to deposit (In USD)
- Choose payment method from the list below and click on proceed to payment
- Copy the wallet address seen and transfer digital asset to the wallet address you copied
- Upload Payment proof after payment and click on the submit payment button
- After that, wait for the system to approve your deposit
For more tips on how to deposit funds into your account, contact our customer support.
You can withdraw at any time from the funds that are surplus to any margin requirement. To request a withdrawal,
- Simply login to your Capital Trade account (user dashboard) and select ‘Withdraw’ from the dashboard menu
- Select cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw from and click on it’s ‘Withdraw Now’ button
- Add the crypto wallet you wish to receive your payment into, and amount you wish to withdraw. Click on ‘continue to withdraw’
- Confirm your withdrawal and wait for your withdrawal to settle in your wallet.
Withdrawals submitted will be approved within 24hours. For more tips on how to withdraw funds from your account, contact our customer support.
- The spread is the difference between the bid and offer.
- Withdrawal charges.
Capital Trade Global is a unified brand name of the CP Markets Group which encompasses the following entities:
- CP Markets (SV) Ltd incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with the registration number 22747 IBC 2017.
- CP Markets (Europe) Ltd a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) under number HE 277582. Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 183/12.
- CP Markets SA (PTY) Ltd is an authorised Financial Service Provider from the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa, with authorisation number 46632.
- CP Markets (Seychelles) Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with Securities Dealer’s License number SD015.
- CP Markets (DIFC) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under license number F004885.
- We only accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDC and USDT (Tether) on Tron Network (TRC20).