Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions is last updated as on the date mentioned below.
These Capital Trade Terms of Service (“Terms”) is mutually agreed legally binding agreement between you and Capital Trade Global Inc. (“Our” “Us” and “We”).
These Terms governs your access and use of Our Platform which shall mean and include the website (www.capitaltradeglobal.com), the blog contained therein, browser extensions, generated reports (including export downloads and API usage), queries answered personally by Our team over email, phone or any other medium and any other service features, integrations, tools and resources, allied or additional services including all data contained therein (hereinafter referred to individually or collectively as “Platform”).
- You will not commercially exploit the Platform, in any manner, that shall constitute a business loss to Us or generate any third-party revenue.
- You will not permit unauthorized access to the Platform and you shall notify Us in the event you become aware of any actual or potential unauthorized access to the Platform or any attempt to disrupt the integrity of the Platform.
- You will not use the Platform for any illegal, immoral, offensive purpose or for any other purpose that may infringe or violate any applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not interfere, disrupt or hamper with the proper functioning of the Platform.
- Your usage of data from the Platform shall be fair and reasonable and such that it shall not be in a form where a third party can use it as a substitute for purchasing Our services.
- You will not sell, publish, refurbish, transmit, exhibit, communicate or disclose the data in the Platform, in any form or by any means to any person/third party.
Link to other sites
Use of Web Crawlers and Automated methods
Any use or attempt to use any web crawlers, robot, spider, computer code or any other device, program and methodology to continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep-link, index, and/or disrupt the working of the Platform and/or download large amount of data is not permitted unless expressly permitted through API’s by Us.
Platform “As Is” and Disclaimer
The Platform is provided on an “As Is” basis without warranties of any kind. We make no representation or warranty, either express or implied, regarding the adequacy, completeness, usefulness and accuracy of the Platform. You shall exercise your discretion while using the Platform or the content therein.
- Nothing contained in the Platform shall constitute or should be construed as a solicitation, offer or recommendation by Us.
- We accept no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- The Platform is ONLY intended to provide financial, investment, and legal advice on cryptocurrency to achieve your investment goal. Seek help from our support team in pursuing more advice about our platform. Any article, publication, statement, report, information, data, or content available on the Platform or on any link to the Platform will not be sought as an advice or opinion from Us.
Our proprietary rights
We reserve all rights, title, and interest in and to the Platform, including all related intellectual property rights.
These Terms grants no implied license, right or interest in or to any copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, URL, domain, invention, or other intellectual property rights of Ours.
You shall not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Platform.
You agree to abide by all applicable intellectual property laws, as well as any additional restrictions contained in the Platform.
All present and future rights in and to any trade secrets, copyright, trademark or any other proprietary material contained in the Platform shall continue to remain the sole property of Ours, even after the discontinuation of your account for any reason whatsoever.
NO BUYING OR SELLING SECURITIES
- All billing and contact information provided is true and correct;
- No applicable law shall be violated in making the payment; and
- No payment shall be made through third-party accounts.
The subscription fee is non-refundable other than in cases where wrong payments have been done or mandated by law. If We terminate the agreement, you will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
- Waiver – No forbearance, inaction, or delay by Us in exercising any right under these Terms shall be construed as a waiver or acquiescence of that right.
- Severability – If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remaining terms of these Terms shall not be affected thereby and remain in full force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Modifications – These Terms may be revised from time to time by Us in order to improve the Platform or in conformity with regulatory requirements. By continuing to use Our Platform after we have revised these Terms, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Availability – We shall not be held responsible for the non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform that may occur due to any reason beyond Our control.
- Use of Our Trademark and Logo – The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Platform are Our property. You are not permitted to use the trademarks, logos and service marks without Our prior written consent or of the respective third party.
- Force Majeure – Neither party will be liable for any inadequate performance of their obligations under these Terms, for reasons beyond their control (i.e., War, Government legislations, accidents, floods, etc.).
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction – These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and the City of London Magistrates’ Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes, claims, and actions, whether contractual or non-contractual, arising out of or in connection to these Terms.